Aspen, Colorado Vacation Lodging
Choose from two separate townhomes, both which feature similar floorplans and the same meticulous attention to design in detail, in our newly renovated One Aspen Mountain complex in the heart of Aspen’s City Core. Breathe in fresh mountain air from two upper decks at these four-bedroom plus media room townhouses. Fire up the grill and dine al fresco with Aspen Mountain as your backdrop. Dip in the soothing hot tub after an adventurous day on the slopes. And that’s just the beginning. Inside the townhome, warm wood finishes and sleek chrome accents characterize the open living area, where vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows drench the space in sunlight. A chef-style kitchen with stunning waterfall island makes cooking a welcome task, while an oversized dining area with statement chandelier is a dreamy place to gather when it’s ready. With two king-size master suites, an additional king bedroom, a converted fourth bedroom with queen bed, and a den with sleeper sofa, this spacious townhouse is ideal for a couple’s getaway or multi-family ski retreat. Set in Aspen’s coveted West End neighborhood, your luxury townhouse puts you at the center of the action in a world-renowned ski destination. Walk one block to Lift 1A at the base of Aspen Mountain, and be whisked away to a day on the slopes. Or meander through charming streets lined with shops, restaurants, and galleries, or celebrate the arts with a visit to the historic Wheeler Opera House.
- Living Spaces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows create a modular design and fill the main living area with an abundance of natural light. A modern stone fireplace warms the space, while mountain views are on full display from the chaise sofa and armchairs.
- An additional sitting room with plush sleeper sofa comfortably accommodates two guests.
- In the media room, which can also be converted into a bedroom, let your competitive side shine in a game of billiards, mix up an evening cocktail at the in-home bar, and settle onto the sectional for movie nights on a huge flat-screen TV.
- Kitchen & Dining
- Prepare a favorite recipe in an open contemporary kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances and an elegant, waterfall-edge center island. Invite the group to keep you company at the breakfast bar with four chairs, and dine together at an oversize wood table with fine upholstered seating for ten.
- Master Suite #1
- Wake every morning to captivating mountain views from a luxurious king bed, and refresh in your own en-suite bathroom. In the evenings, perch by the fireplace in two modern club chairs, and linger over one last glass of wine.
- Master Suite #2
- Secluded and immaculate, this sprawling master suite invites you to sleep comfortably in a plush king bed with bright white linens. Get ready for the day in a private en-suite bath.
- Guest Bedrooms (2): With sleek, polished interiors and private en-suite baths, these guest bedrooms are a retreat all of their own.