2018 Masters Golf Packages
It’s all about the experience
Select Your Masters Package
THE SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE
April 2-8, 2018 | Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA
Superior Executive Services is most well known for their 5 Star Hospitality Club. It is an indoor/outdoor sanctuary for any golf enthusiast looking to get that full Southern Masters experience. Sitting just 200 yards from the walls of Augusta National, this one and a half acre executive playground features 7 different themed bars, cigar terrace, top shelf drinks, gourmet food, live entertainment, and the always popular 3 hole putting green. The Club is known to bring in many famous past and present professional athletes of our time while they attend the historic Masters Golf Tournament.
For those who have been to Augusta to witness the tournament, know the hardest thing to find is luxury accommodations. This is where Superior Executive’s Masters packages meet and exceed all expectations. With over 600 housing contracts out in some of the most upscale gated communities in Augusta, it is easy to see why corporate America turns to Superior Executive Services for their corporate event planning and corporate entertainment needs. Each guest will have the opportunity to see pictures, listed amenities, and features of each home, along with distance to and from Augusta National. Since Superior Executive Services gives each one of their clients the chance to pick their own home, it is important to secure your package early to assure best options in executive home luxury.
As an added bonus:
Superior Executive Services goal is for you and your guests to enjoy yourselves from the time you step off the plane, to the time you step back on. Because of this mission, each home will be pre-stocked with beverage (Alcoholic/non-
We will see you in Augusta for the MASTERS!
- 3 Nights in a Private Villa at the #1 Resort in Hilton Head, Sea Pines Resort
- 2 Rounds of Golf on Championship Courses at Sea Pines Resort
- Heron Point by Pete Dye
- Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III
- 1 Day at the Masters of your choice Monday through Sunday
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Hilton Head and Augusta on the day you choose to attend.
Starting at $2,790 Per Person
- 3 Nights Accommodations in a Private Home in Augusta
- Check-in Friday, April 6th, 2018/Check-out Monday, April 9th, 2018
- Masters Course Badges for Saturday, April 7th, 2018
- Masters Course Badges for Championship Sunday, April 8th, 2018
- Optional: VIP Hospitality to the most exclusive hospitality club in Augusta located on Magnolia Drive.
- Open Bar from 7:00AM to 8:00PM
- Gourmet Food from 7:00AM to 7:00PM
- 3 Hole Putting Green
- Cigar Terrace
- Live Entertainment
Starting at $6,975 Per Person